Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Ap Grama / Ward Sachivalayam– Recruitment for the Post of ANMs / MPHA(F) (Grade-III) syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. Check the Ap Grama Sachivalayam ANMs/ MPHA(F) syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of ANMs (Grade-III) through official web page or our webpage.
Ap Grama Sachivalayam ANMs/ MPHA(F) Syllabus
To fulfill the 648 vacancies of ANMs (Grade-III) the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of ANMs (Grade-III) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
Exam Pattern for AP Grama ANM / MPHA (F)
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: MPHW(F) TRAINING COURSE Sciences, Fundamental of Nursing I & II; Community Health Nursing – I & II; Community Health Nursing – III||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Syllabus for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANMs
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh. B. Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I&II (Paper -1):
- Fundamentals of Nursing I
- (a) Introduction to Nursing
- (b) Nursing Procedures & Techniques
- (c) First Aid & Emergency Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing II
- (a) Introduction to Child Health
- (b) Introduction to Maternal Health. Page 19 of 31
- (c) Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY) (Paper-2)
- Community health Nursing I
- (a) Domiciliary Midwifery
- (b) Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
- (c) Family Planning & welfare
- Community health Nursing II
- (a) Nutrition Education
- (b) Health Education
- (c) Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
- Community health Nursing III (Paper – 3)
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology
- Health Problems & Plans
- Communicable Diseases
- Mental Diseases
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination / intermediate pass with any group.
For more detailed qualification can refer official notification
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued