Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) through official webpage or read this article fully to know Examination details.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 570 vacancies of Engineering Assistant, the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official website. Before start prepare for the exam, check the AP Grama Engineering Assistant syllabus and exam pattern of Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||12|
When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Post of Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Civil/ Mechanical Engineering (Diploma standard)||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Syllabus for AP Engineering Assistant Post
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||Must possess a Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training AP.
Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grant Commission.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts (per district)|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|
Important – How to apply online form submission:
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) application carefully to obtain OTPR ID in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) while filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify, they may click the button “Edit” and make required changes. Thereafter click the button “Submit the registration” to save details and obtain OTPR ID and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, then he/she can proceed to STEP-II Directly.)
STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
PAYMENT PROCESS: After Submission of Online Application, The applicant has to click on the payment link. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details pertaining to payment made will not be altered in any stage of application processing. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should reinitiate fresh payment.
NOTE: Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.