Dear Contenders, get the complete information of AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus for the Recruitment Post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) examination keep read this article fully to know the examination information.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 61 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V), the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has following the below process to fulfill the 61 vacancies respectively.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
Syllabus for AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Post
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public
- policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
- Political and legal implications / problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self help grounds
- community based organizations with focus on weaker sections
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – V) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
Exam Pattern for AP Grama Panchayat Secretary
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||75||75||75|
|Part– B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,||75||75||75|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.