Dear Contenders, get the complete information of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant VAA syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of AP Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) through official web page or read this article to know more information.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 536 vacancies of Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II), the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
Syllabus for AP Village Agriculture Assistant
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Horticulture||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts (per district)|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|