Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant VFA syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant VFA syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of Village Fisheries Assistant through official web page or read this article fully to know more information.
AP Grama Village Fisheries Assistant VFA Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 69 vacancies of Village Fisheries Assistant, the Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Village Fisheries Assistant recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Exam Pattern for AP Grama Sachivalayam VFA
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
PART-B – Fisheries
- Taxonomy, Ecology and Biology of fish and Prawn:
- External Morphology of Fish and Prawn
- Taxonomy of commercially important fishes and prawns
- Fish pond ecology-pond ecosystem, food chain, Ecological pyramids, Aibotic and Biotic factors and food
- Anatomy and physiology of fish and prawn (Digestive system, respiratory, Circulatory, Excretory and Reproductive system)
- Principles of Aquaculture
- Fresh water aquaculture systems
- Brackish water aquaculture systems
- Sea weed culture, Air breathing fish culture
- Integrated aquaculture
- Advanced aquaculture, RAS, Biofloc
Seed Production of Fish and Prawn:
- Brood Stock Management
- Induced breeding of fish and prawn
- Fish and Prawn Hatchery management
- Fish Farm layout, design and construction
- Water and soil quality management
- Nursery, Rearing and culture pond management
- Routine pond management (Daily and monthly management)
Fish and Prawn Feed Management:
- Food and feeling habits of fish and prawn
- Natural and Artificial feeds, feed management in culture ponds
- Feed Conversion ratio, Biological values
- Marine Resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Tides, Currents, Waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
- Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep sea species
- Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
- Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
- Sea Safety & Navigational equipment
- Registration of marine Fishing Craft
- Fish Landing centers, Fishing Harbours Management
- Marine Fishing ban period
- Coastal security – MFR Act, MS Act.
Fish and Prawn health Management:
- Fish and Prawn diseases
- Control measures of fish and prawn disease
Gear and Craft Fishing methods:
- Types of crafts and gears used in capture fishery
- Different types of gear materials
- Fabrication and preservations of fishing gears
- Fish and prawn processing and preservation
- Quality control
- Value added fish products
- Different types of fish markets and market channels
- Fisherman co-operative societies and their functions
- Fisheries Institutions, Government schemes and policies
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||l)Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
2) Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Otd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF(AHII) Dept.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued