Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam – Recruitment for the Post of Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer VRO syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Office (Grade-II) through official web page or our below page.
AP Grama Village Revenue Officer VRO Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 246 vacancies of Village Revenue Office (Grade-II) the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Village Revenue Office (Grade-II) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
Exam Pattern for AP Grama VRO
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Drawing and Survey Syllabus||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh. B. Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
PART-B –DRAWING AND SURVEY SYALLABUS
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc.) orthographic projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of ordinary Scale – plain, & comparative Diagonal, vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of points, Lines, surfaces & Solid Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Build ings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds,
- Stone Masonry & Stone points
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & lack Arch,
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring,
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door,
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post,
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings,
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours. community based organizations with focus on weaker sections
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub- rule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has following the below process to fulfill the 246 vacancies respectively.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.