AP Grama Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern mentioned below – Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of AP Grama Sachivalayam Vilage Surveyor Syllabus through official web page or our below page.
Post of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus
To fulfill the 1255 vacancies of Village Surveyor (GRADE-III) the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of AP VILLAGE SURVEYOR (GRADE-III) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||14|
When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Syllabus for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic Projection Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code. Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements –Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations –Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types –Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types –Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows &Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof –Various types –King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l) Stairs–Various types –Wooden, Steel and Rein forced Concrete–Spiral.
- Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House–Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and lay out of Platform (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings,(q)For MS of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries –Plotting –Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument–Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
AP Grama VILLAGE SURVEYOR (GRADE-III) 2020 – Education Qualification
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Village Surveyor Grade-III||Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any 3 Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India (or) Must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering
Its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India. (or) Must have obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P., and such Licensed Surveyor Certificate shall be a valid one with renewal as per the instructions / rules in force.
AP VILLAGE SURVEYOR (GRADE-III) 2020 – Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
Post of VILLAGE SURVEYOR (GRADE-III) 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Subject Knowledge||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.