AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer VRO Books & Study Material Pdf with Syllabus available on below page. Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer VRO old questions papers and model papers provided for your reference guidance purpose. We are providing few links of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer VRO syllabus, book, exam pattern, previous papers, old questions, study material, etc. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer VRO examination date will be announced at online. Dear candidates can use the given links to download the AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO book pdf and study material. Because of lot of candidates looking for this Andhra Pradesh Garma / Ward Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer job. Keep read this webpage we are detailed given below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Study Material Pdf
Dear candidates we are providing AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Books or latest syllabus with exam pattern that is you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear for the written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination. It’s easier and comfortable for job seekers. Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus for free cost.
Along with exam participants can get the complete details regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Exam Pattern and exam scheme. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Question Paper with Solutions Free PDF of Study Material. Also Get Old Papers & Model Papers.
AP Grama VRO Recruitment Details
|Name of Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Garma / Ward Sachivalayam|
|Designation||Village Revenue Officer|
|No of Vacancies||246|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
AP Grama VRO Exam Pattern
|Exam Type ( Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – : Drawing and survey Syllabus||100||100||100 Mins|
- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry O.25 negative mark
AP Village Revenue Officer Books & Syllabus
In this page, we completely discussed about the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Books VRO Best Books for preparation purpose. Yes, based on the Official Prescribed Syllabus and Test Pattern, we given the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Books Study Material PDF here. Use the given information to get qualify for the upcoming AP Grama VRO Written Exam date will be announced soon. Along with the Books & Study Materials, check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus, Test Pattern, Previous Papers, Old Papers, Model Papers, Exam Papers, Sample Papers, Practice Papers at end of this page.
Syllabus for AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Post
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary
development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th
amendments public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh
Drawing and survey Syllabus
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry
Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof –Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan,
Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
|AP VRO Previous Year Question Paper PDF 1||Click Here|
|AP VRO Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2||Click Here|