Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) syllabus and exam pattern below for your preparation. Check the AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of through official site or our webpage clearly mentioned about the examination information.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Syllabus 2020
To fulfill the 844 vacancies of WARD PLANNING & REGULATION SECRETARY (GRADE-II) the APGS has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of AP GramaWard Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch./B. Plan and above|
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
Syllabus for AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary
PART-A – GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Socio Economic Data
- Town Planning
- Master Plan and Zoning regulations
- Redevelopment of Slums & Urban Housing
- Urban forestry
- Water conservation
- Alternative energy in buildings
- NBC (National Building Code)
- Traffic & Transportation
- Urban Floods, Disaster Management & Mitigation Measures.
- Survey and Building Drawing.
WARD PLANNING & REGULATION SECRETARY (GRADE-II)2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Subject paper||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
How to apply online form submission
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) application carefully to obtain OTPR ID in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) while filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify, they may click the button “Edit” and make required changes. Thereafter click the button “Submit the registration” to save details and obtain OTPR ID and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, then he/she can proceed to STEP-II Directly.)
STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, Application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
PAYMENT PROCESS: After Submission of Online Application, The applicant has to click on the payment link. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details pertaining to payment made will not be altered in any stage of application processing. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should reinitiate fresh payment.
NOTE: Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.