Dear Contenders, get the complete information of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam- Recruitment for the Post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Sanitation syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of WARD SANITATION & ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY (GRADE-II) through official web page or our below page.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Sanitation Syllabus 2020 PDF
To fulfill the 513 vacancies of AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Sanitation the ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of WARD SANITATION & ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY (GRADE-II)recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation. When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||ERRATA to Educational Qualifications|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||A Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Sciences and above namely, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) [B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc.), in the disciplines of Sanitation Sciences, Biotechnology, Micro-biology, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Bio-sciences||A Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Sciences and above namely, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) [B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc.), in the disciplines of Sanitation Sciences, Biotechnology, Micro-biology, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Bio-sciences, Pharm D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, B.Pharm (Ayu)|
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
WARD SANITATION & ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY (GRADE-II)2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A:General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B:Subject paper||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Environment Secretary Grade 2 syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Life sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Liquid Waste Management
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts (per district)|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|