Dear Contenders, get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Village Horticulture Assistant syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Horticulture Assistant syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of Village Horticulture Assistant through official web page or read this article fully to know the AP Grama Sachivalayam examination information.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Horticulture Assistant Syllabus Pdf
To fulfill the 1783 vacancies of Village Horticulture Assistant, the Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam has planned and released the official notification through the official page. Before start prepare for the exam, check the syllabus and exam pattern of Village Horticulture Assistant recruitment 2020. Please find the vacancy details of Trade/Discipline wise below and plan accordingly for your preparation.
When make use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before planned date of completion.
AP Grama Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Written test
- Document Verification
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Village Horticulture Assistant 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Horticulture||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
PART-A – Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
PART-B – Horticulture – Syllabus
- Fundamentals Of Horticulture
- Plant Propagation And Nursery Management
- Fundamentals Of Soil Science
- Farm Power, Agricultural Machinery And Structures
- Farm Management, Agricultural Finance And Marketing
- Tropical Fruit Culture
- Spices And Plantation Crops
- Value Added Products Of Fruits And Vegetables
- Manures And Fertilizers
- Diseases Of Horticultural Crops And Their Management
- Soil And Water Engineering
- Sub Tropical And Arid Fruit Culture
- Commercial Floriculture
- Seed Production, Certification And Varietal Testing
- Pest Management Of Horticultural Crops And Apiculture
- Post Harvest Management Of Horticultural Crops
- Ornamental Gardening And Landscape Architecture
- Medicinal And Aromatic Crops Cultivation
- Protected Cultivation Of Vegetables And Flowers
- Dryland Horticulture And Water Shed Management
- Horticultural Extension, Teaching Methods And Communication Skills
How to prepare for AP Village Horticulture Assistant Syllabus 2020 and success?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of AP Village Horticulture Assistant Syllabus 2020.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Indian bank specialist officer jobs.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the AP Village Horticulture Assistant.