Here get the complete information of AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward welfare & Development secretary syllabus and exam pattern 2020 below for your exam preparation. Check the AP Ward welfare & Development secretary syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of WARD WELFARE & DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY (GRADE-II) through official web page or read this article fully to know the examination information.
Eligibility or Qualification
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Post of WARD WELFARE & DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY (GRADE-II) 2020 – Exam Pattern
|Written examination||No., of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Part– B: Subject paper||100||100||100|
Note: – For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Ward welfare & Development secretary 2020 Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Social Work
- Urban Development
- Community based organizations
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economic Planning.
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)||A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above viz.,
a) Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Arts (Hons) [BA/BA (Hons)
b) Master of Arts
c) Bachelor of Social Work
d) Master of Social Work
e) Bachelor of Rural Studies/Rural development
f) Master of Rural Studies/Rural development
g) BA (Literature)
h) MA (Literature) or M. Phil
i) BA (Oriental Learning)
j) BA (Population Studies)
k) MA (Population Studies)
l) MA (Indology)
m) BA (Social Studies)
n) BA (Social Science)
o) MA (Sociology)
p) MA (Anthropology)
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination
- The minimum qualifying marks to the candidates of various categories, will be decided basing on the need.
- Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification
- In the event of a candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the village where he/she is posted
- Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts (per district)|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|