APPSC Assistant Auditor Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check APPSC Assistant Auditor syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. APPSC Assistant Auditor Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the APPSC Assistant Auditor Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Exam Pattern, Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the APPSC Assistant Auditor syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. APPSC Assistant Auditor will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Exam Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Written Exam APPSC Assistant Auditor Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related APPSC Assistant Auditor syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC has been released the recruitment notification for Assistant Auditor and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for APPSC Assistant Auditor.
|Subjects Name||Exam Type|
|General knowledge||Objective Type|
APPSC Assistant Auditor syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Phrase replacement
- Sentence improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Wrong spelt
- One word substitution
- Error spotting
- Direct and indirect speech
- Jumbled sentence
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Active voice and passive voice
- British English and American English
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- HCL & LCM
- Algebraic expressions and in equalities
- Profit and loss
- Number system & simplification
- Simply & compound interest
- Ratio and proportion &partnership
- Time and work pipes and cisterns
- Speed, time & distance (train, boats & stream)
- Mixture &allegations
- Data interpretation
- Numeric series
- Time and work
- Number system
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Coding and decoding
- Time sequence, number and ranking test
- Logical sequence of words
- Venn diagrams
- Blood relation
- Mathematical operation
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Clock & calendar
- Matrix reasoning
- Statement and reasoning
- Complexation of figure
- Visual reasoning
- Cube and dice
- Paper cutting and folding
- Number puzzle
General Science Syllabus
- Indian national movement
Preparation Tips for APPSC Assistant Auditor Exam
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.