Dear aspirants, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC CCE Prelims and Mains exam syllabus with exam pattern here. Recently, APPSC Itanagar has been announced and released notification for 79 vacancies (Civil Service, Police Service, CDPO and Other Posts) in Arunachal Pradesh Government via combined competitive exam entrance. Candidates who willing to apply for civil service examination, Prelims examination is the filtration process to shortlist the candidates for Main Examination.
APPSC CCE Syllabus
APPSC CCE related syllabus, exam pattern details enclosed below for your reference. To crack this exam in successful manner, right interpretation is required. officers are administrative arm for all services in India. The post is fulfilled in three ways: Preliminary Examination – Objective Type, Mains Examination – Written Type & Interview.
Each exam has unique question pattern and syllabus, so before entering the examination every candidate should focus on the syllabus to qualify the exam in all selection process. It is the wonderful opportunities for job hunters in Arunachal Pradesh location in and around. We will be sharing the tabulated exam syllabus and exam pattern for sake of candidates of reference.
Prelims Exam pattern 2020
This exam is conducted two levels to analyze the applicant’s analytical, logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- General Studies (Paper – I)
- General Studies (Paper – II)
General Studies (Paper – I):
This exam contains current affairs question in multiple choice objective type.
General Studies (Paper – II):
This exam contains aptitude questions and it is objective type which have multiple choice.
All candidates he or she should get appear in both the papers are mandatory or will be disqualified from Prelims examination. But the prelims exam marks are not included in the Mains exam total marks.
For every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks allotted for each questions will be deducted from the total score. To avoid these, guess answer will not be entertained if you think which helps to increase the total score in the prelims examination.
|General Studies||200 Marks||2 Hrs|
|Aptitude Test (CSAT)||200 Marks||2 Hrs|
Prelims Syllabus 2020
Find the prelims & mains syllabus for your exam preparation which was listed for your sake of reference.
General Studies Paper 1
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
General Studies Paper 2 – CSAT:
- Problem- solving and Decision- making
- General mental ability
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Data Interpretation.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
Mains Exam 2020
This exam is descriptive type paper based exam which everyone needs to write long answer for the given questions and addition to that general studies paper will have essay writing questions. Below are the papers followed in mains exam and allocated total marks also listed for your reference.
|English (qualifying in nature) The marks obtained in this paper will not be counted for ranking||300||3 Hrs|
|1||Essay Paper||250||3 Hrs|
|2||General Studies I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the world and Society)||250||3 Hrs|
|3||General Studies II (Governance, Constitution, Politics, Social Justice and International Relations)||250||3 Hrs|
|4||General Studies III (Technology, economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250||3 Hrs|
|5||General Studies IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250||3 Hrs|
|6||Optional Subject Paper I||250||3 Hrs|
|7||Optional Subject Paper I||250||3 Hrs|
- Finally, selection is purely based on the mains (written test) and Personality test only. Syllabus of Mains exam is the highly tough one to get qualify in the selection process as well. Go through the syllabus before start preparation.
- Each Subject will have 2 papers having 250 marks each for three hours duration. The candidates should prepare well by following the previous year’s question papers. By practicing more previous year question papers the candidate can easily fetch the idea of the type of questions asked in exams and get to know that how many questions are getting repeated. So practicing the previous year’s paper would be helpful.
- The candidate who has passed in all the three phases will be qualified for the training process and that candidate’s future would be bright after the training and will be ready to serve for the nation as an officer.
APPSC CCE Subject Wise Syllabus
The listed subjects are optional as follows:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Medical Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science & International Relations
- Public Administration
- The literature of one of the following languages: English and Hindi