APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the APPSC Degree Lecturer syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check Andhra Pradesh PSC College Lecturer syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. APPSC Degree Lecturer Mains Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the APPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern, Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus Download
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Degree College Lecturer will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the APPSC Degree College Lecturer syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Andhra Pradesh PSC Degree College Lecturer exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Written Exam APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related APPSC Degree College Lecturer syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC has been released the recruitment notification for Degree College Lecturer and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for APPSC Degree College Lecturer.
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Exam Name||Degree College Lecturer|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test (Mains)
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Andhra Pradesh PSC Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern
Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the APPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
|Subjects Name||No of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part – A: Paper – 1: General Studies||150||150 Marks|
|Part – B: Paper – 2: Concerned Subject
|Part – B: Oral Test (Interview)||50 Marks|
|Duration: 150 Minutes (Each Paper)|
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam -Preparation Tips
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.
Syllabus for APPSC Degree College Lecturer
English Language Teaching
- ELT in India: (History and status of English in India; English as Second Language, English as Foreign Language, and Ensglish as Global Language).
- Methods and Approaches: (Grammar Translation method, Direct method, Audio- Lingual method; Structural approach, Communicative language teaching)
- Teaching of Language Skills: (Teaching of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing Skills; Teaching of Grammar and Functional English; Teaching of Vocabulary; Classroom techniques; Use of authentic materials)
- Testing and Evaluation: (Principles, Types, Objectives of testing and evaluation)
- Phonetics and Phonology; Syntax and
General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
- Events of national and international
- Current affairs- international, national and
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e- governance
- Economic development in India since
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcationof Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of state
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Movements and Concepts
Renaissance, Metaphysical poetry, Neo-classicism, Romanticism, Rise of the novel, Modernism, Postmodernism, Colonialism, Postcolonialsim, Diaspora, Psychoanalytical criticism, Myth and archetype, Feminism, Structuralism, Poststructuralism, Deconstruction.
Writers and Texts
- William ShakespeareHamlet, Tempest
- John MiltonParadise Lost-Book 1 and 9
- William Wordsworth“Immortality Ode”, Tintern Abbey
- John Keats“Ode to a Nightingale”, “To Autumn”
- Robert Browning“My Last Duchess”, “The Last Ride Together”
- Charles Dickens David Copperfield
- TS Eliot “The Waste Land”, Murder in the Cathedral
- GB Shaw Saint Joan
- Virginia Woolf “A Room of One’s Own”
- Samuel Beckett Waiting for Godot
- William Golding Lord of the Flies
- Robert Frost “Home Burial”, “The Road Not Taken”
- Eugene O’Neill The Hairy Ape
- Toni Morrison Beloved
- Mulk Raj Anand Untouchable
- AK Ramanujan “Love Poem for a Wife”, “Small-Scale Reflections on a Great House”
- Girish Karnad Hayavadana
- Salman Rushdie Midnight’s Children
- Chinua Achebe Things Fall Apart
- Margaret Atwood Edible Woman
- AD Hope “Australia”, “Crossing the Frontier”
- Bessie Head A Question of Power