APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020 Download – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Senior PA Admit Card will be released soon on official portal. APPSC had announced the vacancies for Senior Personal Assistant posts. So candidates before appearing for the online / written examination have to download your admit card through the official website or our page. We are also provided APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020 download link below page. Arunachal Pradesh PSC Senior Personal Assistant exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at official portal. Dear applicants who are applying for the APPSC SPA examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, merit list, etc.
APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted. We expect the APPSC Senior Personal Assistant admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Senior PA and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation. To download the APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination.
we are fully referring to the notification they didn’t announce any exam date and admit card released date. All the exam information provided by the official website.
|Name of Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC
|Job Designation||Senior Personal Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
How to Download the APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your Arunachal Pradesh PSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020.
APPSC Senior PA Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Examination. APPSC Senior PA Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation. Check out the Syllabus 2020 which is available on this page in pdf format.
|Name of Subjects||No of Marks|
|General English||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Senior PA Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
APPSC SPA – General Instruction
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.