Wake up Job seekers, Wish you all Good Luck! Assam DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) official board has been released the Employment news for Grade-IV various posts (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali etc). If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official site. Then don’t forget to download the official Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020 for each post from the official website. The selection process which has been processed by Assam DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) where the candidates must be selected via online exam and interview procedure. Before get to start the exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results.
To make much better, please find the below table to filter the Post vacancy and Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020 followed that. Effective plan will work effectively likewise to get qualify in Assam DTE Grade-IV recruitment examination each candidate must prepare effective plan before start preparing for this exam. To support and execute the preparation plan effectively please verify the below Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020 given for your study purpose. Aspirants can utilize this study material and also download in the official web page.
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam
|Total number of Vacancy||
|Official Web Page|
DTE Assam Syllabus for Grade 4 Post
|Last Date of Application||
20th Mar 2020
Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri & Hailakandi
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Selection process||Objective Type|
Assam DTE Grade-IV 2020 – Selection Process:
- Written Test / Online Test (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020:
Find the previous year official syllabus in the below section of Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020 and based on that start preparation for exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get latest information from www.dte.assam.gov.in.
Assam DTE Grade-IV syllabus and exam pattern 2020 – Syllabus
- Prefix, Suffix
- Phrasal Verbs
- Idioms, Clauses & Phrases
- Verb Participles
- Auxiliaries & Modals
- Active & Passive Voice
- Identifying Sentence Patterns
- Simple, Compound, Complex
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- British and American English
- Plural forms of words
- Comprehension passage etc
- Rational numbers
- Square & Cube Roots
- Real Numbers
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Decimals & Fractions etc
- Similarities and differences
- Discrimination, observation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Coding & de-coding
- Numerical Operations
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Figural classification
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Statement conclusion etc
GK with special emphasis on Assam:
- About DTE Assam
- About Dhemaji Engineering College
- History of India & Assam
- Geography of India & Assam
- Indian Constitution & amendments
- Indian politics
- Assam Polity
- Indian Economy
- Sports & Games
- Awards & Honours
- Important days and year
- Budget and five year plans
- Science – Latest Inventions & Discoveries
- Current national and international affairs
- Assam state related questions etc
Assam DTE Grade-IV – Exam Pattern:
The online form submitted and acknowledged candidates must follow the selection process from Assam DTE Grade-IV. Tentative written test date will be intimated later via official web page. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below: Total duration of the written examination will be 2 Hours and those who are willing to participate the cross check the test pattern once before and follow the official web page link to keep update. The provided exam pattern tentative is referenced for the candidates who are eligible to write Assam DTE Grade-IV online test and further information will be keep posted in the official web page.
Name of Subject-Topic Wise
1 1/2 Hours
|GK with special emphasis on Assam||
|1 1/2 Hours||
Assam DTE Grade-IV – Preparation Tips
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Assam DTE Grade-IV.
- Exam shall comprise of 50 objective type questions
- For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded
- In case of wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
- Candidates shortlisted in test will be called for document verification
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Assam DTE.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Assam DTE Grade-IV.