Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam officials has released the notification for Secondary Level Post Graduate Teacher Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the Assam Secondary TET exam preparation, aspirants download the exact RMSA Assam HS TET syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the Assam High School TET syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the Assam High School TET examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
Assam High School TET Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download Assam High School TET syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the Assam High School TET Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the Assam Secondary TET examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the Assam High School TET examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details.
Assam HS TET Study Materials
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam has been released the recruitment for Assam HS TET (Secondary Level Post Graduate Teacher) post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with Assam High School. When making use of the Assam HS TET syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the RMSA Assam HS TET examination. Read this page fully to download the Assam Secondary TET exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Name of the Board – Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam
Name of the Exam – Assam Secondary Teacher or Assam High School TET
Name of posts – Secondary Level Post Graduate Teacher
No of Vacancies – Various
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Assam
Official Website – http://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Exam Pattern for Assam HS TET
Contenders should prepare for their Assam High School TET exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the Assam High School TET to keep update. Find the previous year’s official Assam HS TET syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page.
|SI. No||Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
(Common to all candidates)
|Pedagogy, General English, Basic Numerical
and Assam and It’s People
|Paper-II||Candidates have to choose one of the three
options as per suitability
Option- A – Exclusively commerce-related
Option- B – Exclusively Science related
Option C –General Studies and Current Affairs
Assam HS TET Syllabus
Assam Secondary TET – General English
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Assam High School TET – General Studies
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- General Science and Technology
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- The economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
Current Affairs – Assam TET Syllabus
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
- Scientific, and Technological advancements
Assam HS TET- Pedagogy
Teaching – Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Educational Psychology- It’s Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- the role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- the role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the Assam High School TET Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the Assam High School TET written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Assam High School TET. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the Assam Secondary TET. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in Assam Secondary TET all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of Assam High School TET old question papers and new exam pattern. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Assam HS.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.