Assam Police Constable / Guardsman Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the Assam Police Constable syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check Assam Police Constable syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. Assam Police Constable Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the Assam Police Constable Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the Assam Police Constable / Guardsman Grade 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the Assam Police Department Constable examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Assam Police Constable Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the Assam Police Constable syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Assam Police Department will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, Physical Test, Medical Test & personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the Assam Police Constable syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Assam Police Constable exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|Organization||Assam Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable / Guardsman Grade 3|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Physical Test (PST & PET)
- Medical Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Written Exam Assam Police Constable Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Assam Police Constable syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Assam Police Department has been released the recruitment notification for Constable / Guardsman Grade 3 and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for Assam Police Constable.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||ST (H)/ ST (P)||Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||ST (H)|
|1.||Height||162.56 cm||160.02 cm||154.94 cm||152.40 cm|
|2.||Chest||80 cm (85 on expansion)||78 cm (83 cm on expansion)||Nil|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 40 Marks
Candidates who clear PST, will be required to undergo PET. The PET consists of the following: The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 mtrs. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 mtrs. race to be completed within 08 minutes .
Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
General:- Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eye, and they should not be colour blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight:- The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal i.e. without wearing of glasses
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Constable
|S. No||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|3.||Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|4.||Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy|
|5.||General Awareness/ General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
Assam Police Constable Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Sentence structure
- Also, Verbal Comprehension passage, etc
- Antonyms as well as Synonyms
- Also, Detecting Mis-spelt words
- One-Word substitution
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability – Assam Police Constable
- Linear and Matrix ArrangementPuzzles
- Direction and Distances
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data Order and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability and data interpretation
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relation
Elementary Arithmetic Syllabus
- Analytical Geometry
- Time and Work
- The relationship between Numbers
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- Differential Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Basic Mathematics
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Real Analysis
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Percentages & Menstruation
- Time and Distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Budget and Five Year Plan
- India and its neighboring countries
- Scientific Research
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Countries & Capitals
- General Politics
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News
Assam History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- Geography of Assam
- Art & Culture of Assam
- History of AssamAssam Agriculture
- Assam natural Resources
- Latest Govt Schemes of Assam
- Assam EconomyAssam Polity
- Assam Population
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Besides, Seating Arrangements
- A statement as well as Conclusion type questions
- Also, Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and decoding
- Problem Solving Techniques
How to Prepare Assam Police Constable Exam ?
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.