BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant / JSA Admit Card 2020 Download – BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant & other posts Admit Card will be released soon on http://bis.gov.in/official portal. Bureau of Indian Standards BIS had announced the vacancies for Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. So candidates before appearing for the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant online / written examination have to download your admit card through the official website or our page. We are also provided BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020 download link below page. BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant exam date and exam centres will be announced at official portal. Dear applicants who are applying for the BIS SSA, JSA examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, merit list, etc.
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card /Hall Ticket Download
A candidate who has registered successfully should download his/her Admit Card from the BIS’s website www.bis.gov.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the Admit Card/ Information Handout will be sent by post/ courier. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the BIS website www.bis.gov.in for updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance well as to check their
registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with online Examination Admit Card while attending the examination/ interview/skill test/shorthand test/mini written test respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview/skill test/shorthand test/mini written test. The address of the online examination venue will be intimated through admit card to be sent by email/SMS. No request for change of centre/venue /session date for Examination shall be entertained.
|Name of Board||Bureau of Indian Standards BIS|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), Library Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||171|
|Exam Date||24 December 2020|
After the reporting time specified on the Admit Card for Examination, will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the Admit Card is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents; logging in; giving of instructions etc.
How to Download the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020.
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the AP High Court Civil Judge admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. Because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.