Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) APO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 pdf here on below of the page. The official board has been released the Employment news for Assistant Prosecution Officer posts. If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official site. Then don’t forget to download the official Bihar PSC APO syllabus and exam pattern respectively. Very much clear on selection process which has been registered by BPSC where the candidates must be selected via online exam and interview procedure. Before get to start the BPSC APO exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results. Keep touch with us to get more updates about the BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Syllabus PDF Download
Applied candidates who are searching for the Bihar PSC APO Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers we are completely given on this article.Candidates are advised to download the Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in BPSC APO examination. Our team will also given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants in this page we have provided complete details about the written examination. Read this page fully to download the BPSC APO exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Bihar PSC APO Recruitment Information:
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Total number of Vacancy||553|
|Official Department||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Exam date||Available Soon|
- Written Test / Online Test
- Document Verification
BPSC APO Syllabus 2020:
Find the previous year official syllabus in the below section of BPSC APO post vacancy and based on that start preparation for exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get latest information from Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer syllabus.
- General Science on everyday
- Life of Indian History & Culture
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Indian Political System
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Questions related to fundamental knowledge of the Indian Constitution
- General Studies Geography of India & Bihar
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs
- Current events of international importance
- National and General Science
- India’s national movement and Bihar’s contribution to it
- Major changes in Bihar’s economy after independence
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar
- Indian Culture
- India’s state system and economic system
- Major geographical divisions of Bihar and important rivers
- Indian Political System
- Letter Writing
- Summary/ Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Essay Writing
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Arms Act, 1959
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Poxo Act, 2012
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Explosive Substances Act, 1908
Exam Pattern for BPSC APO
The online form submitted and acknowledged candidates must follow the selection process from Bihar PSC APO Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below:
BPSC APO Exam Pattern 2020 – Prelims
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||100||2 hours|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern 2020 – Mains
|General Studies||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Language||100||3 hours|
|English Language||100||3 hours|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860||150||3 hours|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872||150||3 hours|
|Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||150||3 hours|
|Other Laws||150||3 hours|
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of BPSC APO syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by BPSC
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
- I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer