BSEM Board 7th Book: The Manipur class 7 textbooks were downloaded to the devices for the school students. The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur is the textbook publisher for the Manipur class 7 students. The overall view of the BSEM textbooks is available for the students. The students visit the official portal of the board to download the Manipur class 7 books in PDF file format. The syllabus was framed by the Board of Secondary Education (BSEM).
Summary of the education portal
School Board: Board of Secondary Education
Book Publisher: Board of Secondary Education, Manipur
Official website: www.bsem.nic.in
Book Format: PDF
Textbook Status: Available
The details bout the school board
Education is the foundation for the students in their life. The candidates learn many things from the school. The curriculum and syllabus are framed by the experts in the education board. The textbook corporation prints the textbooks based on the inputs of the experts. The school distributes the books to the school students through offline mode. The students who are not having the books download the books from the portal and use it for study purposes. The chapter-wise and full books are available in PDF file format.
The medium of instruction is English and other languages taught as the subjects in the Manipur class 7. The steps to download the books are listed for the student’s welfare.
The BSEM Class 7 textbook details
- Manipuri Londam Lairik
- Manipuri Longpang Lairik
- Let’s learn English grammar and Composition
- Trekking the path
- Sugam Shiksha Bhag-Panch
- Sugam Shiksha Abhyas Pustika Abang Dirta Wachika Bhag- Panch
- Essence of mathematic
- Science & Technology
- Social sciences
- Physical & Health Education
- Manipuri Tamnaba Ahanba Lairik
- Hindi Grammar & Composition
- Elementary Manipuri
- Environmental Education
- Lamjing Larik
BSEM class 7 textbooks | Manipur 7th class e-books | BSEM State board books PDF | Manipur standard 7 textbooks download
How to Download the Manipur Class 7 Textbooks
- Visit the official educational portal of Manipur www.bsem.nic.in.
- Find the ‘Textbook’ section on the above website.
- Hit the Textbook section.
- Choose the class in the menu.
- Select the medium of instruction.
- Choose the subject.
- Hit the view textbook option.
- Download books and use them.