Dear eligible candidates, you can easily get the complete information of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern mentioned below for your written exam. Before getting to start the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Junior Accounts Officer exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact BSNL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer JAO syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed information regarding the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Examination keep in touch with our below article to get more updates about the exam.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus, exam pattern, and old papers we are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination.
Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer exam pattern, syllabus, and previous papers. When making use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of Exam||Junior Accounts Officer|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has been released the recruitment for Junior Accounts Officer post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with BSNL. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related BSNL JAO syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
Exam Pattern for BSNL JAO
The online form completed candidates must follow the selection process from BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update. Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|S.No||Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper-II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
BSNL JAO Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Interrogative Sentence
- Noun & Pronoun
- Mood & Voice
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Spotting of Error
General Aptitude Syllabus
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
General Awareness Syllabus
- Art & Culture
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
- Everyday Science
- Telangana State-related Questions
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, the examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
- Company Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Final Accounts
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Analyzing financial performance
- Balance Sheet
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial ratios
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Applications of financial analysis
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Bare Acts Syllabus
- Partnership Act
- Sales Tax Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
- Contract Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises Syllabus
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Management & Control
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Memorandum of Understanding
Financial Management an overview Syllabus
- Organization of Finance Function.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the officials.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer.