Good opportunity for you aspirants, you can easily get CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 syllabus with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 syllabus, Exam Pattern and get related notes as well. CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus with Exam Pattern pdf links also enclosed below. To get the Official CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Syllabus and previous papers. Applicants can download CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer syllabus and Exam Pattern with free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep read our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus PDF
Dear eligible candidates get to know the detailed information about the syllabus, exam pattern of CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer exam. Uttar Pradesh SI Police official board will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this every applicant should know the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks in this opportunity. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of selection process.
Written Exam Details
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 has been released the recruitment notification of 3000 vacancies for the post of CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through official web page psc.cg.gov.in. Let us have a quick look on the recruitment related syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
This exam is conducted two levels to analyze the applicant’s analytical, logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Online Examination (300 Marks)
- Interview (30 Marks)
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer – Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||
- Multiple Choice Objective Type Question Paper
- Exam conducted – 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Negative Marking- 1/3 mark on every wrong answer
- Written examination question paper will be both English & Hindi
- Minimum Qualify Marks: 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC- 23% marks)
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer – Syllabus:
Part -I General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contribution of Chhattisgarh in freedom movement.
- Geography of Chhattisgarh, Water, Mineral resources, Climate and Physical Conditions.
- Literature of Chhattisgarh, Music, Dance Art and culture of the Chhattisgarh.
- Tribes of Chhattisgarh, Dialect Rituals and Festivals.
- Economy of Chhattisgarh, Forest and Agriculture.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh Governance and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and Energy Resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, Health and current events in Chhattisgarh.
Part -II – Related Subjects
Section I – General Medicine and Pediatrics
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new bom care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics)
- General Surgery
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock patho-physiology and management.
GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Ante-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
- Questions on applied anatomy.
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization.
- Questions on infections in genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High risk pregnancy and management
- Intra Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge o f maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report