Dear eligible candidates, you can easily get the complete information of CISF LDCE ASI Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the page. Before getting to start the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) exam preparation, aspirants download the exact CISF ASI syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector syllabus and paper pattern. The Central Industrial Security Force CISF officials has released the notification for Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the http://cisf.gov.in/. For more detailed updates regarding the CISF LDCE Assistant Sub Inspector examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
CISF LDCE ASI Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download CISF Assistant Sub Inspector syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam physical test and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector examination. Read this page fully to download the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Name of the Board – Central Industrial Security Force CISF
Post Name – Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)
Name of the Exam – Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)
No of Vacancies – 600
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – All over India
Official Website – http://cisf.gov.in/
CISF ASI Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their CISF Assistant Sub Inspector exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the CISF ASI Syllabus to keep update. Find the previous year’s official CISF Assistant Sub Inspector syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|Subject Name||No of Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||3 ½ Hours|
|General Awareness & professional Knowledge||50|
|Comprehension and Communication Skill||50|
- The Question Paper will be set for OMR based objective type.
CISF ASI Syllabus
- Sentence Arrangements
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction
- Usage of Articles
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- One word Substitutes
- Parts of Speech
- Idioms & Phrases
- Para Completion
- Active voice & Passive voice
Numerical Ability – Syllabus
- Numerical problems (missing no., series completion, etc)
- Percentages (like profit & loss %, marks, shares, etc.,)
- Fraction, Ratios, Average & Volume
- Factoring (LCM, HCF..)
- Mensuration formulas (asking you to calculate the length, breadth, or height of the square, rectangle cube, etc)
- Simple interest & Compound interest (find missing variable or a direct question)
- Market price, Cash price & Expenditure problems
- Time & Work, Speed & Distance problems
General Intelligence and Reasoning – Syllabus
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Decision Making
- Non Verbal Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
Syllabus for General Awareness
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- World organizations
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
- Important Dates
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Science and innovations
- New inventions
- Economic problems in India
- Geography of India
- National and International current affairs
CISF -Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|For all candidates||170 cms||157 cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, AP, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, HP, and J&K||165 cms||155 cms|
|Candidates belonging to ST Category||162.5 cms||154 cms|
|Chest (For male only)|
|For all candidates||80-85 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes||77-82 cms|
|Weight- For all candidates – Corresponding to height and age as per medical standard. (Male & Female)|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1.6 km race in 6 minutes 30 seconds||800 meters race in 4 minutes|
|100 meters race in 6 minutes 30 seconds||100 meters race in 18 seconds|
|High Jump 3.9 feet in 3 chances||High Jump 3 feet in 3 chances|
|Long Jump 12 Feet in 3 chances||Long jump 9 feet in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 Lbs) 14.8 feet in 3 chances||—-|
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the CISF LDCE Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the CISF Assistant Sub Inspector written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of CISF ASI. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the CISF. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of CISF Assistant Sub Inspector old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.