DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below for your exam preparation purpose. Here we provided the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles that are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the DFCCIL Assistant Manager, Executive Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus Download
Aspirants do you want the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited DFCCIL Assistant Manager, Executive job? if yes means check our page and download the given materials. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test of the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Examination must-read the Syllabus carefully. DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and previous year papers play an important role in every examination, Candidates are you searching for syllabus & other related examination details,
Don’t worry our team will provide a detailed exam syllabus and old question papers mentioned below of the page. Read this page to get the DFCCIL Assistant Manager syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials provided here. DFCCIL organizer has out with their notification a few days before. Now the board planned to release the syllabus as well as exam pattern. The topics for Exam Pattern, marking scheme is given below.
|Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited DFCCIL|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- CBT Exam
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Written Exam Details – Exam Pattern for AM
We have 54 vacancies in this released Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited DFCCIL, Assistant Manager, Jr Manager & Executive job notification. Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the DFCCIL exam. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects Name||No Of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Computer Based Test||Concerned Subjects||96||120 Minutes|
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus
General Studies Syllabus
- Events of national and international importance.
- Indian polity and governance
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
Assistant Manager Syllabus
- Economic Concepts
- National Income
- Determination of price level – Inflation
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Foreign Trade
- Economic Planning in India
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Memory of a Computer
- Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Introduction to Statistics
- Diagrammatic and graphic presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Types of Averages: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis
- Blood Relations.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.