DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Books & Study Material Pdf – Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited DGVCL Junior Assistant Books with Syllabus available below. Download DGVCL Junior Assistant old questions papers and model papers provided for your reference guidance purpose. We are providing few links of DGVCL Junior Assistant syllabus, book, exam pattern, previous papers, old questions, study material, etc. The DGVCL Junior Assistant examination date will be announced at online. Dear candidates can use the given links to download the DGVCL Junior Assistant book pdf and study material. Competitors prepare the given subject wise books and get high score on the exam.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
DGVCL Junior Assistant Book & Study Material Pdf
However candidates we are providing DGVCL Junior Assistant Books or latest syllabus with exam pattern that is you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear for the written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination. It’s easier and comfortable for job seekers. Download DGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus for free cost. Along with exam participants can get the complete details regarding DGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern and exam scheme. DGVCL Junior Assistant Question Paper with Solutions Free PDF of Study Material. Also Get Old Papers & Model Papers.
DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment Details
|Name of Authority||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited DGVCL|
|Designation||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|No of Vacancies||482|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
Candidates must have passed B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
DGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus & Books
In this page, we completely discussed about the DGVCL Junior Assistant Books & syllabus for preparation purpose. Yes, based on the Official Prescribed Syllabus and Test Pattern, we given the DGVCL Junior Assistant Study Material PDF here. Use the given information to get qualify for the upcoming DGVCL Junior Assistant Written Exam. Along with the Books & Study Materials, check the DGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus, Test Pattern, Previous Papers, Old Papers, Model Papers, Exam Papers, Sample Papers, Practice Papers at end of this page.
Exam Pattern for DGVCL Junior Assistant
|Section||Topic Names||Marks weightage|
|III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
DGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part, Phrase in bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Usage of Words.
- Famous Books & Authors, places
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Economy.
- Operating Systems.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Word.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Office.
- MS Excel.
- MS PowerPoint.
Maths & General Science
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation & Mixture.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time and Work.
- H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Height & Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification / advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyse the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock test.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.