Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of ECGC Probationary Officer PO Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The ECGC Limited officials has released the notification for Probationary Officer Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the http://ecgc.in/. Before getting to start the ECGC Probationary Officer PO exam preparation, aspirants download the exact ECGC PO syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the ECGC Probationary Officer PO syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the ECGC PO examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download ECGC PO syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the ECGC Probationary Officer PO Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the ECGC PO examination. Candidates must be selected via Online exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the ECGC Probationary Officer PO examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the ECGC PO examination. Read this page fully to download the ECGC Probationary Officer PO exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Name of the Board – ECGC Limited
Name of the Exam – Probationary Officer
No of Vacancies – 59
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Mumbai
Official Website – http://ecgc.in/
ECGC PO – Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their ECGC Probationary Officer exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the ECGC Probationary Officer to keep update. Find the previous year’s official ECGC Probationary Officer syllabus in the below section.
Part 1 -Objective Type Test (MCQs)
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Part 2 -Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
|Type activity||No. of Questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precis Writing||One out of two given options||20|
ECGC Probationary Officer Syllabus
English Language – Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Database Management System.
- Internet Usage.
- MS PowerPoint
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Series Completion.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the ECGC Probationary Officer Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the ECGC Probationary Officer written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of ECGC PO. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the ECGC Probationary Officer. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of ECGC Probationary Officer old question papers and new exam pattern. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the ECGC.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.