Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here. Before getting to start the Gujarat High Court District Judge exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Gujarat High Court District Judge syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Gujarat High Court has released the notification for District Judge Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the Gujarat High Court District Judge syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the Gujarat High Court District Judge examination keep in touch with this page.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the Gujarat High Court District Judge syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the Gujarat High Court District Judge exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Written Exam Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus Details
Gujarat High Court has been released the recruitment for District Judge post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with Gujarat HC. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Gujarat High Court District Judge syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of Exam||District Judge|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court District Judge
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process from Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update.
High Court of Gujarat District Judge Prelims Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Papers||Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Online Based Test||I||Law||100||2 Hours|
|II||English, General Knowledge & Awareness||100||2 Hours|
Gujarat HC District Judge Mains Pattern
|Mode of the Exam||Papers||Part||Topics Name||Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive Type||I (Criminal)||I||Answer to Questions, Short Notes, Précis Writing, Translation from English to Gujarati||50||3 Hours|
|II||Judgment Writing (Sessions Case)||50|
|II (Civil)||I||Answer to Questions, Short Notes, Assertions/Reasons, Translation from Gujarati to English||50||3 Hours|
|II||Judgment Writing (Civil Appeal)||50|
Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus
Paper I: Law (100 Marks – 2 Hours)
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Protection of Children from Sexual Offence Act, 2012.
- Legal Maxims
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
Paper II – English, General Knowledge & Awareness
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian History and Geography
- Basics of Science and Technology
- Analytical Reasoning /Mental Ability
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation / Application
Paper III- Test of Gujarati Language
(Marks 50 – Duration 11⁄2 Hours)
[For those Candidates, who have not passed Secondary as well as Higher Secondary Examination with subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages)]
Mains Exam Syllabus
Paper – I (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offence Act, 2012.
Paper – II (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Succession Laws, Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim & Christian)
- The Intellectual Property Laws
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Electricity Act, 2003
- The Right to Fair Compensation & Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013
- The Family Courts Act, 1984
- Basic Laws relating to Environment
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
- The Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Gujarat High Court District Judge syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the High Court of Gujarat.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Gujarat High Court District Judge.