Dear Aspirants, get the complete information of HSSC TGT, Work Supervisor, Electrician Syllabus and exam pattern 2020 for your exam preparation. Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released recruitment notification for 1137 vacancy posts for TGT Punjabi, Fitter Instructor, Work Supervisor, Electrician, Turner Instructor and other posts. Check the Haryana SSC Work Supervisor syllabus and other details for each vacancy along with exam date, exam center, admit card, selection process and exam fee etc. Furthermore, details and updates of HSSC Work Supervisor, Electrician exam find the details in the official site or our below page.
HSSC Syllabus (Work Supervisor, TGT, Electrician ) Pdf
Candidates who are preparing for HSSC Recruitment exam can check detailed HSSC TGT, Work Supervisor, Electrician Exam Pattern and Syllabus pdf. Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the HSSC Examination. The Exam pattern and Syllabus of Haryana SSC TET or other posts exam. HSSC TGT & Work Supervisor Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your HSSC Work Supervisor Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation. Check out the Syllabus 2020 which is available on this page in pdf.
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||TGT Punjabi, Fitter Instructor, Work Supervisor, Electrician, Turner Instructor and other posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Mode of selection shall be conducted in three types. Candidates should follow the official’s selection process, to clear all the selection rounds and you get the job in HSSC. The following selection rounds are
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience
- Document Verification
Written Exam Details
HSSC has been released the recruitment for Naib Tehsildar, TGT, Work Supervisor, Election Kanungo, Carpenter, Plumber, Surveyor, Painter, Mason, Electrician, Machine Tool Operator, Storekeeper, Inspector, Section Officer, Junior Mechanic, Accounts Clerk, Store Keeper, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Other Posts and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with HSSC. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
HSSC TGT, Work Supervisor Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Marks|
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Syllabus for Haryana SSC TGT, Work Supervisor
General English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding
General Awareness Syllabus
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
How to Prepare for the Haryana SSC TGT or Other Exams ?
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.