AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card 2021 Download – Joint Recruitment Board of Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Admit Card will be released soon on official portal. Indian Air Force had announced the vacancies for AFCAT Commissioned Officer posts. So candidates before appearing for the IAF AFCAT Commissioned Officer online / written examination have to download your admit card through the official website or our page. We are also provided AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card 2020 download link below page. Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at official portal. Dear applicants who are applying for the Indian Air Force AFCAT examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, merit list, etc.
AFCAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted. We expect the Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The AFCAT written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of IAF AFCAT and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation. To download the Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination.
we are fully referring to the notification they didn’t announce any exam date and admit card released date. All the exam information provided by the official website. Officials will release the exam related information like exam date, admit card releasing date we will update this page.
|Name of Board||Indian Air Force|
|Job Designation||AFCAT Commissioned Officer (Flying and Ground Duty)|
|No of Vacancies||235|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
IAF AFCAT Physical Conditioning
You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin
ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical
condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running,
swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
How to Download the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card 2020.
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Once you have to download the AFCAT Commissioned Officer admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.