ICMR Scientist B Admit Card / Hall Ticket Details are updated here. ICMR Scientist B Admit Card 2020 will be issued soon on the official website. Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR has planned to announce the vacancies for Scientist B posts. We are providing the direct admit card download link below of the page. After released the ICMR Scientist B admit card / Hall Ticket 2020 we will upload our page. The ICMR Scientist B exam date and exam center will be issued soon on the official site. Keep reading our webpage to know more about the examination details. In the below page we are provided ICMR Scientist B admit card, call letter, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, books, selection list, etc.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
ICMR Scientist B Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admit Card for Accepted Registration/ Application Form will only be uploaded on the Institute’s website www.pgimer.edu.in and www.icmr.nic.in. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Academic), PGIMER, Chandigarh on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form. The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards. Candidates will be informed about the availability of the Admit Cards through a notice which will be displayed on the PGIMER and ICMR’s website.
ICMR Scientist B – Recruitment Info
|Name of Board||Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR|
|Job Designation||Scientist B|
|No of Vacancies||141|
|Exam Date||01 November 2020|
How to Download the ICMR Scientist B Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the ICMR Scientist B Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your ICMR Scientist B Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your ICMR Scientist B Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.
ICMR Scientist B Exam Papers & Syllabus
Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the ICMR Scientist B Examination. ICMR Scientist B Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your ICMR Scientist B Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation. Check out the Syllabus 2020 which is available on this page in pdf format.
ICMR Scientist B Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.