Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of ICMR Scientist B Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here on below of the page. Before getting to start the Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR Scientist B exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact LIC Insurance Representative syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR has released the notification for Scientist B Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the ICMR Scientist B syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. For more detailed updates regarding the ICMR Scientist B examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
ICMR Scientist B Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the ICMR Scientist B syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. ICMR Scientist B will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the ICMR Scientist B syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the ICMR Scientist B exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Selections will be done on merit based on marks obtained in online Computer-Based Test (CBT) plus marks obtained in mandatory interview.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||141|
|Official Board||Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR
|Name of Exam||Scientist B|
|Exam date||01 November 2020|
Exam Pattern for ICMR Scientist B
|Computer Based Test||Interview||Total Marks|
|80 marks||20 marks||100|
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) (in English language only) shall be held on all India basis at examination cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
- It will consist of eighty (80) multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Each question shall carry one mark (1). There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT.
- Duration of the CBT shall be 80 minutes.
- The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams. Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams. Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam. Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply. You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the CBT examination. Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way. Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation. Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.
ICMR Scientist Preparation Tips
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of ICMR Scientist B syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the ICMR Scientist B.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the ICMR Scientist B.