Get the IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below for your exam preparation purpose. Here we provided the IDBI Assistant Manager syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles that are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the IDBI Assistant Manager syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the IDBI Assistant Manager syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the IDBI Assistant Manager exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Written Exam Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI has been released the recruitment notification for Assistant Manager and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for IDBI.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
Applicants Get the detailed IDBI Assistant Manager exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning, and study material for the Written examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for the Exam.we are detailed mention below,
|S.no||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Syllabus for IDBI Assistant Manager
- Fill in the blanks,
- Choosing the appropriate filler,
- Synonyms and antonyms,
- Reconstruction of punishment & passage,
- One word substitution,
- Commonly misspelled words.
- Spotting the errors,
- Phrase substitution.
- Double blanks in a sentence,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences,
- Cloze Test
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Pipe & Cistern
- Number System
- Surd and indices
- Ratio and Proportions
- Problem on trains
- Mensuration (2d and 3d)
- Unitary Method
- Time and Work.
- Boat and Stream
- Statement and action are courses,
- Assertion and Reasoning,
- Statement and assumptions.
- Passage and conclusions,
- Statement and arguments,
- Figure Series,
- Word formation.
- Odd Man Out.
- Series test.
- Mathematical operations test.
- Alphabet test.
- Ranking and time sequence,
- Direction sense test.
- Blood relations,
- Analytic reasoning,
- Causes and effects,
- Statement and conclusions,
- Decision making,
- Sitting arrangement.
Banking Awareness Syllabus
- History of Banking
- Books & Their Authors
- Countries / currencies.
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
- Banking Terms.
- International Economy
- Current Affairs of last six months especially reference to Banking Industry.
- Questions on the Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Awards & Honors Sports
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.