Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General Duty applied candidates you can easily get syllabus and exam pattern provide our team for below page Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General duty applicants Syllabus and exam pattern used for your preparation. Indian Coast Guard applied candidates all titles and sub titles are included in the syllabus given to below page in subject wise. Our team provide Indian Coast Guard(Navik) General Duty exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, study material, old papers, model papers, selection procedure. Indian Coast Guard applicants we can get the syllabus in the cleared format so applicants follow this page and get the sufficient study material information.
Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General Duty 2020 syllabus & Exam Pattern
Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General Duty applicants do you want interest to apply Indian Coast Guard post if yes see our web page and download the details. Indian Coast Guard applicants first see the syllabus and exam pattern then prepared the exam. Indian coast guard applicants you know recently government jobs are heavy competition so guys start to prepared the exam and crack the coast guard exam positive way. Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General Duty applicants our team also help to gain your knowledge so candidates continually watching our web page.
Indian Coast Guard (Navik) Recruitment Notification
Name of Board – Indian Coast Guard
Name of Post – Navik (General Duty)
Application Mode – Online
No of Vacancies – 260
Selection Scheme – Online Test, Physical Fittness Test, Medical test, Document Verification.
Official website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Notification For Indian Coast Guard (Navik) General Duty 2020
Indian Coast Guard General Duty (GD) released official Notification. In this notification is mentioned for the all details of the recruitment steps and process. In this page is we deals about education qualification, age qualification, salary, promotions, applying procedure, syllabus, selection procedure. Eligible candidates are can apply for this post total post is 260. The exam is expecting to be conduct through OMR sheet based. India all exam centers mentioned is official notification. Further indicate your exam city through your admit card.
Syllabus For Indian Coast Guard General Duty 2020
Math’s & Arithmetic
It is divided in two groups Arithmetic’s & Advanced math’s.
Arithmetic math’s Topics
- Number system
- LCM and HCF
- Decimals and fractions
- profit and loss
- simple and compound intrest
- Ratio and proportions
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Pipes and cistern
- clock sums
- Allegation and mixture
These all topics have approaches many shortcut methods. Then we can solve difficult sums easily & Practice is very important.
- Motion and its theories
- Work energy and power
- Nuclear physics
- Both topics are refer sums and theories and scientist discoveries and dates.
- Chemical prosperity
- Acids, Bases and salts
- Carbon and its components
- Metals and Non metals and properties
- Chemical compound & reactions
- Basic chemicals and its usages
you must study both state government and NCERT books. In my personal experience CBSE very easy compared to state board science book. So first complete state board book then goes CBSE books.
- Spotting errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- Sentence arrangements
- Sentence completion
- Para completion
- Active voice and passive voice
- Direct speech and indirect speech
- Current events of national and international
- Games and sports,
- Art and culture
- Indian literature
- Monuments and places of India
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Indian polity
- Scientific developments of India
- Important World organizations
- Transport system of India
- Indian economy,
- Important government and public industries in India
- Geographic indication tag of India
- Fauna and flora
- Important dates.
Analytical & logical Reasoning
- Completion of Number and alphabetic series
- Coding and decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Similarities and differences
- Analytical reasoning (counting figure,
- Mirror image,
- water image
- Blood relations
- Statement and conclusion
- Statement and decision making
- Direction tests
- Cubes and Dice
- Seating arrangements
- Data sufficiency
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 5% marks relaxation given SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist , IInd or IIIrd position in any kind of sports National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The age is based on Feb 2, 2020.
Exam center wise the online application shortlisted based upon their marks to the vacancy availability. So section procedure is
- Written exam
- Physical fitness test
The conduct of test is planned during the month of Feb-Mar 2020
Medical examination will be conducted by Military Doctors.
- Height =Minimum height 157 Centimeters.(Allowance given to tribal peoples)
- Chest = Minimum expansion 5 Centimeters.
- Weight = Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing= Normal.
- Good visual standards.
- Tattoo is not applicable. In case tribal areas is govt decline is allowed.
Physical Fitness Test
Physical fitness test will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. Candidates undergoing Physical fitness test will do so at their own risk. All candidates are
Advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The consists of Physical fitness test
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
Final medical test is July 2020 in INS chilka.