Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket Details are updated here. JKPSC Medical Officer MO Admit Card 2020 will be issued soon on the official website. JKPSC has planned to announce the vacancies for Medical Officer posts. We are providing the direct admit card download link below of the page. After released the Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO admit card / Hall Ticket 2020 we will upload our page. The JKPSC Medical Officer MO exam date and exam center will be issued soon on the official site. Keep reading our webpage to know more about the examination details. In the below page we are provided JKPSC Medical Officer admit card, call letter, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, books, Etc.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted. We expect the Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of JKPSC Medical Officer and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation. To download the Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination.
we are fully referring to the notification they didn’t announce any exam date and admit card released date. All the exam information provided by the official website. Officials will release the exam related information like exam date, admit card releasing date we will update this page.
|Name of Board||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC|
|Job Designation||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||900|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
How to Download the Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the JKPSC Medical Officer Examination. JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your JKPSC Medical Office Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation. Check out the Syllabus 2020 which is available on this page in pdf format.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.