Dear candidates, here you can easily get the complete information of Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The official Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has released the employment notification for Junior Clerk Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk exam syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Before getting to start the Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam.
Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus Download
Eligible Aspirants get to know the detailed information about the Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. CSEB Kerala will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||196|
|Official Board||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board|
|Name of Exam||Junior Clerk /Cashier|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. CSEB Kerala has been released the recruitment notification for Junior Clerk /Cashier post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for CSEB Kerala.
Exam Pattern for CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk
Applicants Get the detailed Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning, and study material for the Written examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for the Exam.we are detailed mention below,
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||Marks||Duration|
|Written Examination||Knowledge of local Language||100||2 hours|
Kerala Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- English Literature
- History of English Language
- Grammar & Vocabulary
- Author and literary works
- Correction of Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Governance and Public Policy
- Indian Political System
- Movement and formation of the Kerala state
- International Relations and Events
Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Geography of India & Kerala
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- World History & Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Countries, Capital & Currency
- Sports & Games
- Agriculture Industry
- Indian & Kerala Political System
- Indian Economy
- The Indian independence movement in Kerala
- Contemporary Issues
- Arts, Entertainments, Religion, Mythology
- Kerala State Co-operative Bank
- Government Assisted Co-operatives
- State Cooperative Banks
- Urban co-operative Banks
- Co-operative Flag
- Multipurpose Co-operative Societies
- Garnishee order
- District Co-operative Banks
- Miscellaneous Co-operatives
Numeric Ability Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work
- Prime Number
- Square and Cube Root
- LCM & HCF
- Speed and Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Number Sequence
- Data Interpretation etc
- Arithmetic Ability
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Scope & Types of Accounting
- Assets & Liabilities
- Cooperative Audit etc
- Cooperative Accounting
- Accounting Principles
- Definition, Meaning, Objectives of Accounting
- Common Accounting Systems in Cooperatives
Download official CSEB Kerala Exam Syllabus – Check Here
How to Prepare for the CSEB Kerala Syllabus ?
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.