Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern available here for your exam preparation. Before getting to start the Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Kerala PSC Police Constable syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC has released the notification for Women Police Constable, Police Constable Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the Kerala PSC Police Constable syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the Kerala PSC Police Constable examination keep in touch with this page.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus PDF
Hello eligible candidates for this exam, Do you interest to apply Kerala PSC Police Constable, Women Police Constable recruitment? If Yes, check on the below page and download the necessary details of Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 in the pdf format. Each applicant have dream to grab this opportunity with high marks in the written examination. Recent government exam results taught us that govt. jobs have tough competition so that eligible candidates should download the latest Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 and start preparing to crack the exam positively. To hunt this job, each aspirant must prepare all the subjects based on the Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 and try to secure good marks.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Name of Exam||Women Police Constable, Police Constable|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC has been released the recruitment for Women Police Constable, Police Constable post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with KPSC. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related KPSC Police Constable syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
KPSC Police Constable Exam Pattern
Applicants Get the detailed Kerala PSC Police Constable exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning, and study material for the Written examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for the Exam. we are detailed mention below,
|S. no||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Total Score||Duration|
|01||General Knowledge||100||100||1 hour 15 Minutes|
|03||Simple Arithmetic & Ability|
Syllabus for KPSC Police Constable
General English – Grammar Syllabus
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences
- Different Parts of Speech
- Agreement of Verb and Subject
- Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
General English – Vocabulary Syllabus
- Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Translation of a sentence/proverb in to Malayalam
Simple Arithmetic Syllabus
- Numbers and Basic Operations
- Fraction and Decimal Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Laws of Exponents
Mental Ability Syllabus
- Problems on Mathematical signs
- Analogy – Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
- Odd man out
- Coding and Decoding
- Family Relations
- Sense of Direction
- Time and Angles
- Time in a clock and its reflection
- Date and Calendar
- Clerical Ability
Tips for Preparation
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.