Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2020 will be issued soon on the official website. KPSC Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket Details are updated here. PSC Karnataka has planned to announce the vacancies for Assistant Director posts. We are providing the direct admit card download link below of the page. After released the KPSC Assistant Director admit card / Hall Ticket 2020 we will upload our page. The Karnataka PSC Assistant Director exam date and exam center will be issued soon on the official site. Keep reading our webpage to know more about the examination details. In the below page we are provided KPSC Assistant Director admit card, call letter, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, books, selection list, etc.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
KPSC Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted. We expect the KPSC Assistant Director admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of KPSC Assistant Director and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation. To download the Karnataka PSC Assistant Director Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination.
we are fully referring to the notification they didn’t announce any exam date and admit card released date. All the exam information provided by the official website. Officials will release the exam related information like exam date, admit card releasing date we will update this page.
PSC Karnataka Recruitment Info
|Name of Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director|
|No of Vacancies||42|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
How to Download the KPSC Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the Karnataka PSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your Karnataka PSC Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your KPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2020.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Director Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
General Instruction – KPSC Assistant Director Exam
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.