KPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here. Before getting to start the Karnataka PSC Assistant Director exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact KPSC Assistant Director syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC has released the notification for Assistant Director Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the KPSC Assistant Director syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the PSC Karnataka Assistant Director examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Director Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the KPSC Assistant Director Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download KPSC Assistant Director syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the KPSC Assistant Director exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers. When making use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
KPSC Assistant Director – Recruitment Information
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||42|
|Official Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Director|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
- Written Exam
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
KPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||200||3 hours|
|Urban Regional Planning||200||3 hours|
Syllabus for KPSC Assistant Director
Karnataka PSC Assistant Director – General Studies Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Economic and Social Development
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change
- General Science
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
Urban Regional Planning – Syllabus
- City and metropolitan planning.
- Urban planning
- Development and disaster management
- Land conservation
- Infrastructure planning
- Urban development management
- Legal issues and project planning
KPSC Assistant Director Preparation Tips
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.