Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of KRCL Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited KRCL officials has released the notification for Junior Engineer/ Electrical (GDCE) Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the KRCL Junior Engineer JE exam preparation, aspirants download the exact KRCL JE syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the Konkan Railway Junior Engineer JE syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the KRCL JE examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
Konkan Railway JE Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download KRCL Junior Engineer JE syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the KRCL JE /Electrical (GDCE) Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the Konkan Railway Junior Engineer JE examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the KRCL JE /Electrical (GDCE) examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the Konkan Railway JE /Electrical (GDCE) examination. Read this page fully to download the KRCL JE exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Name of the Board – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited KRCL
Name of the Exam – Junior Engineer/ Electrical (GDCE)
No of Vacancies – 10
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – All over India
Official Website – http://konkanrailway.com/
Exam Pattern for KRCL Junior Engineer
Contenders should prepare for their KRCL Junior Engineer JE exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the KRCL JE to keep update. Find the previous year’s official KRCL Junior Engineer JE syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|Exam Type||Subjects Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Technical Ability & General Science||90||90||2 Hours|
|Descriptive Type||English Language ( Precis writing and comprehension )||50 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
KRCL Junior Engineer Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus
- International & National Organizations.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Economy.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Synchronous Machines.
- Electrical Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Utilisation and Electrical Energy.
- Circuit law.
- Basic Electronics.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Theory of Structures.
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Concrete Technology.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
Syllabus for General Science
- Environmental Science.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Coding Decoding.
- Ranking/ Alphabet Test/ Direction.
- Sequence & Series.
- Time & Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Surds & Indices.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Work & Time.
- Permutation, Combination.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the KRCL Junior Engineer Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the KRCL Junior Engineer JE written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of KRCL Junior Engineer. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the LIC. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of KRCL JE old question papers and new exam pattern.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.