MACO Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here. Before getting to start the Maharashtra Mantralaya and Allied Offices Co-operative Bank MACO Bank Clerk exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact MACO Bank Clerk syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official MACO Bank has released the notification for Clerk Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the MACO Bank Clerk syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the MACO Bank Clerk examination keep in touch with this page.
MACO Bank Clerk Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the MACO Bank Clerk Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the MACO Bank Clerk syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the MACO Bank Clerk exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers. When making use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Maharashtra Mantralaya and Allied Offices Co-operative Bank MACO Bank|
|Name of Exam||Clerk|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
Maharashtra Mantralaya and Allied Offices Co-operative Bank MACO Bank has been released the recruitment for Clerk post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with MACO Bank. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related MACO Bank syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
Exam Pattern for MACO Bank Clerk
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process from MACO Bank Clerk Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update. Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|S. No||Test Name||No of Questions||Max Marks||Language of Exam||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 Mins|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
MACO Bank Clerk Syllabus
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Error Detection
- Para Jumbles
- Fill In The Blanks/Sentence Improvement
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
Non- Verbal Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
- Machine Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Order and ranking
- Blood relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating arrangement
- Arrangement and pattern
- Coded Inequalities
Quantitative Aptitude /Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number System
- HCF , LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs (National and International) minimum last 1 year
- Major Financial/Economic News/ Banking news updates
- Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is Who, Sports, Books, and Authors,
- Awards and Honours,
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations,
- Important Days
- International and National Organisations.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Fundamentals of the Computer (Hardware and Software, Memory and Memory Units, Number System)
- Microsoft Office (MS-Office)
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Reasoning (Verbal Reasoning)
- Blood Relation.
- Direction Sense.
- DBMS (Database Management System)
- Programming Languages
- Full Forms/Abbreviations and Important Terms
- Shortcut Keys
- Miscellaneous (Latest in Computers and Mobile Technology)
Preparation Tips for MACO Bank Clerk
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.