Here you can easily get the complete information of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has been released the notification for (Physician, Anesthetist, Medical Officer, Ayush Medical Officer, Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician, ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Store Officer, DEO, Ward Boy) Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag syllabus and exam pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Before getting to start the Clerk exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus Download
Candidates who are searching for the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag exam pattern , Syllabus and old papers we are completely given on this article. Candidates are advised to download the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||5165|
|Official Board||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Name of post||Physician, Anesthetist, Medical Officer, Ayush Medical Officer, Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician, ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Store Officer, DEO, Ward Boy|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has been released the recruitment for various post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with MAV posts. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
Exam Pattern for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag
Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update. Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get the latest information of syllabus.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Technical Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||125 Questions||125 Marks|
|Duration: 2 Hours|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Physiology Syllabus
- Excitation-Contraction coupling
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Muscle proteins(Biochemistry)
- Mechanics of respiration-I
- Mechanics of respiration-II
- Cardiovascular reflexes
- Exercise physiology
- Special features of circulation in skeletal muscles and skin
Molecular Biology-its role in Clinical Biochemistry Syllabus
- Basic concepts of DNA & RNA metabolism Replication
- Polymerase chain reaction-their role in medicine
- Gene therapy
- Transcription and Translation-importance of their inhibitors
- Biochemical role of DNA and RNA,
- Recombinant DNA technology
- Genomics and Bioinformatics their relevance to medicine.
Biochemical basis of Hormone Action
- Signal transduction
- Thyroid and parathyroid
- G-Proteins coupled receptors and second messengers
- Communication among cells and tissues
- Role of leptins and adipocytokines.
- Molecular mechanism of action of Steroid hormones
- Hormones of the pancreas
- Adrenal and Pancreatic function tests
- Water and electrolytes balance and imbalance
- Acid-base balance and disorders.
- Tumor markers and growth factors
- Organ function tests: Liver function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Biochemical changes in pregnancy and lactation
- Total Quality Management of Laboratories, Internal quality control, External quality control, Accreditation of laboratories.
- Kidney function tests
MO Anatomy Syllabus
- Cartilages of the larynx.
- Abdominal quadrants.
- Vermiform appendix-Positions of the appendix.
- Names of Cranial Nerves.
- Cardiovascular system and lymphatic system-Blood supply of heart + lymphatic drainage of heart.
- Difference between male and female pelvis
- Triangles of the neck, contents of the anterior triangle.
- Difference between thick and thin Skin.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Paranasal sinuses with applied anatomy.
- Pharyngeal arches.
- Layers of Scalp.
- Annual pancreas.
- History of cardiac muscles.
Medical Officer Gastrointestinal System Syllabus
- Introduction of G.I. Physiology: General organization of G.I. tract
- Pathophysiology of diarrheal disease
- Environmental Physiology
- Diet during infancy and childhood
- Man in the cold environment
- Diet during pregnancy and lactation
- Man in the hot environment
- Renal Tubular function-I
- Renal tubular function-II
- Functional anatomy of the eye
- Auditory pathway
- Physiology of pain
- Brain stem reflexes, stretch reflexes and tendon reflexes
- Basal ganglia
- Functional anatomy of the ear: impedance matching
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the officials. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag.