Manipur Class 8 E-book: The textbooks for Manipur 8th class are available for the students in the official portal of the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur. The students visit the official website of the school education board, Manipur. The syllabus, textbook, question papers, and other details are also available on the board. Students visit the official portal of the BSEM www.bsem.nic.in to download the Manipur 8th class textbooks. The overall details about the Manipur state board standard 8 textbooks are given here.
Overview of 8th Standard Books
Board: Board of Secondary Education
Book Publisher: Board of Secondary Education, Manipur
Official website: www.bsem.nic.in
Book Format: PDF
Textbook Status: Available
Details about School education
The schools teach the students about a lot of things in the early days. The languages, calculation, writing, reading, comprehension, arts, skills, games are taught by the courses in the curriculum. The syllabus framed by the board is implemented in the schools. The textbook is printed by the school textbook corporation and distributed to the students. The digital version of the textbooks is available for the students in the textbook corporation. The chapter-wise and unit-wise books are provided with PDF format books.
The steps to download the textbooks present in the textbook corporation. The medium of instruction is used for the different language students.
The BSEM Class 8 textbook details
- Manipuri Londam Lairik
- Manipuri Longpang Lairik
- Let’s learn English grammar and Composition
- English supplementary reader Trekking the path
- Sugam Shiksha Bhag-Panch
- Sugam Shiksha Abhyas Pustika Abang Wachika Bhag- Se
- Essence of mathematic
- Science & Technology
- Social sciences
- Physical & Health Education
- Manipuri Tamnaba Ahanba Lairik
- Elementary Manipuri
- Environmental Education
- Lamjing Larik
BSEM class 8 book | Manipur board VIII class e-books | BSEM Standard 8 e-books PDF | Manipur Class 8
Procedure to save the BSEM Class 8 Textbooks?
- Visit the official educational portal of Manipur www.bsem.nic.in.
- Find the ‘Textbook’ section on the above website.
- Hit the Textbook section.
- Choose the class in the menu.
- Select the medium of instruction.
- Choose the subject.
- Hit the view textbook option.
- Download books and use them.