Dear applied candidates, you can easily get the complete information of NIELIT NIC Scientist B Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The official NIELIT NIC has released the employment notification for Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the NIELIT NIC Scientist B , Technical Assistant syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Before getting to start the NIC Scientist B, Technical Assistant TA exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact NIELIT NIC Scientist B , Technical Assistant syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam.
NIELIT Scientist B Syllabus Download
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through official web page or our below page. Let us have a quick look on the recruitment related NIELIT Scientist-B syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks in this opportunity. For more details, go to official National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT).
Read this article to know the detailed information about the syllabus, exam pattern of NIELIT Scientist B, Technical Assistant. NIELIT will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this every applicants should know the syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||495|
|Official Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT – National Informatics Centre NIC|
|Name of Exam||Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
- Written Exam
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
NIELIT Exam pattern
Total no. of question
|Generic (Reasoning and Aptitude)||
Negative Marks: For every corrections answer, one mark will be and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NIELIT Syllabus of Scientist B
Generic (Reasoning and Aptitude)
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning Capabilities
- Quantitative and Qualitative abilities
- General Aptitude
- Probability, Statistics and Combinatorics
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electrical Engineering
- Analog and Digital Communication
- Programming and Data Structures
- Compiler Design
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web Technologies
- Cyber Security and Emerging Technologies
- Cloud Technology
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of NIELIT.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the Officials.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the official link to get updates in the released job notification.