NHM MP Laboratory Technician Syllabus 2021 Download Here– NRHM MP has announced 620 vacancies for Lab Technician Posts. Candidates can download the NRHM Madhya Pradesh Lab Technician syllabus to effective preparation for the examination. Also check the NHM MP Laboratory Technician Sample papers, NHM MP Laboratory Technician Test Pattern, NHM MP Laboratory Technician Old Question papers, NHM MP Laboratory Technician Model papers, NHM MP Laboratory Technician Eligibility NHM MP Laboratory Technician Selection Process, etc. Candidates can use the link to download NHM MP Laboratory Technician Syllabus with test pattern to start preparing for the examination.
NHM MP Lab Technician Syllabus pdf Download
Candidates are advised to download NHM MP Laboratory Technician syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the NHM MP Laboratory Technician Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the NHM MP Laboratory Technician examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the NHM MP Laboratory Technician examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the NHM MP Lab Technician examination. Read this page fully to download the NHM MP Laboratory Technician exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Posts Name||Laboratory Technician|
|No of Posts||620|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility for NHM MP Laboratory Technician
Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology / B.Sc MLT / B.M.L.T / DMLT and Registration in MP Paramedical Council.
NHM MP Lab Technician – Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their NHM MP Lab Technician exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the NHM MP Lab Technician to keep update. Find the previous year’s official NHM MP Lab Technician syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|Subject Name||No of Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|Applied Anatomy & Physiology||10|
|Pathology-1(Haematology & Blood Banging)||15|
|Pathology II: Microbiology & Serology||30|
- Exam Type – OMR based objective type written exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Total 100 questions will be given.
- Exam duration is 120 minutes.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 negative mark will be deducted.
NHM MP Lab Technician Syllabus
Clinical Biochemistry Syllabus
- Kidney function tests (Renal Profile)
- Liver functions tests (Hepatic Profile)
- Cardiac Profile
- Lipid Profile
Estimation of :
- Blood sugar
- Blood Urea
- S. Cholesterol
- S. Uric Acid
- Diff. S. Enzymes
Pathology-1(Hematology & Blood Banging) Syllabus
- Composition of blood
- Collection of blood & anticoagulants
- Hb estimation,TRBC Count- Anaemia’s
- Preparation & staining of blood films
- Development of WBCS (Leukopoiesis)
- TWBC&DWBC Count-LEUKAEMIAS
- Absolute Values, ESR, PCV, Reticulocyte Count
- Platelet count BT&CT
- Le cell preparation, sickling test,osmotic fragility
- Bone marrow examination
Pathology II: Microbiology & Serology
- Morphology of Bacteria
- Culture & isolation of bacteria
- Gram positive & gram negative cocci
- Gram positive & Gram Negative bacilli
- Anaerobic spore bearing bacilli
Blood Banking Syllabus
- Blood group-ABO System, RH Typing
- Cross matching, Coomb’s test
- Donor screening
- Blood transfusion & transfusion reactions
- Blood Components
Clinical Pathology Syllabus
- Physical, chemical & microscopic examination of urine
- Stool examination
- Semen examination
- CSF exam .& other body fluids
- Parasites in Blood, Stool & Urine
- Antigen & Antibodies
- Diagnosis of syphilis -VDRL Test
- RA test
- Diagnosis of Typhoid –Widal test
- Elisa test
Biochemistrical structure Syllabus
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.