Good opportunity for you aspirants, you can easily get NTA UGC NET 2020 syllabus and exam pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the NTA UGC NET syllabus, Exam Pattern and get related notes as well. NTA UGC National Eligibility Test Paper 1 Syllabus with Paper 2 Exam Pattern pdf links also enclosed below. To get the Official National Testing Agency UGC NET Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern with free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep read our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test 2020 Syllabus Pdf
Dear eligible candidates get to know the detailed information about the syllabus, exam pattern of NTA Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam. National Testing Agency official board will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this every applicants should know the NTA UGC NET 2020 syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you to start prepare for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the NTA UGC NET 2020 syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of selection process.
Written Exam Details
National Testing Agency NTA has been released the recruitment notification for various vacancies for the post of UGC National Eligibility Test and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with NTA UGC 2020. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through official web page. Let us have a quick look on the recruitment related NTA UGC National Eligibility Test syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test Post Information
|Position||National Testing Agency NTA|
|Name of posts||UGC National Eligibility Test|
- Online Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Note – The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers. The Examination shall be conducted as Computer
Based Test (CBT) only.
Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates. Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA. Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Exam Pattern for NTA UGC NET
|Papers||No. of Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: General Aptitude||50 questions/ 100 marks||1 Hour|
|Paper-II: Subject Selected by Candidates||100 questions/ 200 marks||2 Hours|
|Total||150 questions/ 300 marks||3 Hours|
NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Pattern
|Part I: Teaching Aptitude||5||10|
|Part II: Research Aptitude||5||10|
|Part III: Reading Comprehension||5||10|
|Part IV: Communication||5||10|
|Part V: Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|Part VI: Logical Reasoning||5||10|
|Part VII: Data Interpretation||5||10|
|Part VIII: Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|Part IX: People & Environment||5||10|
|Part X: Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||5||10|
Download NTA UGC NET Syllabus
- Teaching : Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
- Research: Meaning, characteristics and types;
- Steps of research
- Methods of research;
- Research Ethics;
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
- Communication Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series; letter series; codes;
- Relationships; classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning;
- Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy;
- Verbal classification;
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship;
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses;
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of pollution;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources;
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India: formal and distance education professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity, and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Pattern
|Paper-II has only||Selected Subject out of 81 subjects|
|Type of Questions||Objective MCQs (All questions are compulsory)|
|Np. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Mark for 1 Question||2 marks|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
National Testing Agency UGC Paper 2 Syllabus –Download Here
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of NTA UGC NET syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by NTA UGC.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
- I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep
- follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the NTA UGC NET.