OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern provided here for below section. Before getting to start the Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact OPSC Dental Surgeon syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Odisha PSC has released the notification for Dental Surgeon (Group A) Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the OPSC Dental Surgeon syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the OPSC Dental Surgeon examination keep in touch with this page.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus Pdf
Hello eligible candidates for this exam, Do you interest to apply OPSC Dental Surgeon recruitment? If Yes, check on the below page and download the necessary details of Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus in the pdf format. Each applicant have dream to grab this opportunity with high marks in the written examination. Recent government exam results taught us that govt. jobs have tough competition so that eligible candidates should download the latest OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and start preparing to crack the exam positively. To hunt this job, each aspirant must prepare all the subjects based on the OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2020 and try to secure good marks.
Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Papers
Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC has been released the recruitment for Dental Surgeon post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with OPSC Dental Surgeon. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related OPSC Dental Surgeon syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|Name of Exam||Dental Surgeon (Group A)|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus Details
Candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the OPSC Dental Surgeon exam. Online application submitting process last date will be available soon on this page or official page. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Dental Surgeon
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process from OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update.
|S. No||Type of Questions||Disciplines||Marks||Questions||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Anatomy||10||200 Questions||3 Hours|
|12.||Oral Medicine& Radiology||10|
|13.||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|18.||Public Health Dentistry||10|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus
- General Anatomy.
- Head and Neck Structures and alimentary.
- General Embryology and Systemic embryology.
- Regional anatomy of head and neck with osteology.
- Clinical Anatomy.
- Histology of basic tissues.
- The general disposition of thoracic.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Organs.
- Medical Genetics.
- Definitions & causes of diseases.
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism.
- Mode of cell Injury.
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations.
- Acute inflammation I.
- Acute inflammation II.
- Chronic inflammation.
- General Physiology.
- Respiratory System.
- Central Nervous System.
- Excretory System.
- Muscle System.
- Digestive system.
- Cardio Vascular System.
- Special Senses.
Bio Chemistry Syllabus
- Integration of Metabolism.
- Acid-Base Balance.
- Molecular Biology.
- General Microbiology.
- Systematic Bacteriology.
Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry Syllabus
- Dental Anatomy and Histology.
- Case history recording.
- Growth and Development.
- Dental Caries.
- Child Psychology.
- Dental Radiology as related to Pedodontics.
Dental Material Syllabus
- Casting alloys.
- Structure of matter and principles of adhesion.
- Investments and casting procedure.
- Impression Materials.
- Dental Implants.
- Inlay casting waxes.
- Dental polymers.
- Physical properties of Dental Materials.
- Mechanical properties of Dental Materials.
- Dental Ceramics.
- Gypsum Products.
- Denture base resins.
Oral Pathology Syllabus
- Regressive Alterations of Teeth.
- A spread of Oral Infection.
- Developmental Disturbances of Hard Tissues.
- Diseases of Pulp and Periapical tissues.
- Diseases of Blood & Blood-Forming Organs.
- Bacterial, Fungal & Viral Diseases affecting oral Cavity.
- Healing of Oral Wounds.
- Physical & Chemical Injuries.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
- Communicating with the patient.
- Implant-Supported complete denture.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for patients.
- Record bases and occlusion rims.
- Overdentures dentures.
- Trial dentures.
- Articulators – discussion.
- Principles of Retention, Support, and Stability.
- Denture insertion.
- Reduction of the residual ridge.
- Introduction To Orthodontics.
- Treatment Planning.
- Oro-Facial Growth And Development.
- Orthodontic Diagnosis.
- Mechanics Of Orthodontics.
- Post-Treatment Concepts.
Public Health Dentistry Syllabus
- Dental Public Health.
- Practice Management.
- Research Methodology and Dental Statistics.
Preparation Tips for OPSC Dental Surgeon
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of OPSC Dental Surgeon.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the OPSC Dental Surgeon.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the OPSC Dental Surgeon.