OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below for your exam preparation purpose. Here we provided the OPSC Medical Officer MO syllabus with titles and subtitles that are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the OPSC Medical Officer MO Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the OPSC Medical Officer MO Exam Pattern free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Odisha PSC MO Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the OPSC Medical Officer syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the OPSC Medical Officer exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Written Exam Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Odisha PSC Medical Officer Syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC has been released the recruitment notification for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for OPSC.
|S. No||Types of Exam||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Written Exam||200||200||3 Hours|
- The written exam question papers will be Objective type MCQs
- Duration of examination shall be 3 hrs
|Skin & VD||05|
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus
- Skin & VD.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Community Medicine.
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.