Here you can easily get the complete information of OSSC Accountant Syllabus 2023 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) officials has released the notification for Accountant Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the OSSC Accountant(Prelims & Mains) exam preparation, aspirants download the exact OSSC Accountant syllabus and paper pattern in pdf which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the OSSC Accountant syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the Odisha SSC Accountant examination like previous papers, Odisha SSC Accountant Eligibility, OSSC Accountant exam dates and notification details keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
OSSC Accountant Syllabus 2023 Download
Candidates are advised to download OSSC Accountant syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the Odisha Accountant Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the OSSC Accountant Prelims examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the Odisha SSC Accountant examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the OSSC Accountant examination. Read this page fully to download the OSSC Accountant exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
OSSC Accountant Study Materials
Dear candidates can check the OSSC Accountant exam subjects, no of questions, no of marks and time duration. In this below given table OSSC Accountant exam pattern and syllabus is detailed manner. We are providing OSSC Accountant Syllabus exam pattern and syllabus. So keep read this entire article and get high marks in Odisha SSC Accountant written examination. When making use of the OSSC Accountant syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
Name of the Board – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Post Name – Accountant
No of Vacancies – Various
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Odisha
Official Website – ossc.gov.in
Odisha SSC Accountant Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their OSSC Accountant exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the OSSC Accountant Syllabus to keep update. Find the previous year’s official OSSC Accountant syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
- Prelims Examination will be conduct in CBRE/ OMR Mode.
- There will be a negative mark 0.25 per each wrong answer.
- Main Examination
- Mathematics Test (CBRE/ OMR mode).
- There will be a negative mark 0.25 per each wrong answer.
- Computer based Skill Test (Qualifying only, 50% Marks necessary)
Detailed Syllabus For Prelims
- Arithmetic- 10th Standard
- Data Interpretation (Chart, Graph, Table, Data Sufficiency, etc.) – 10th standard
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Internet Awareness.
Detail Syllabus of Mathematics Test:
- Statistics and probability
- Me ration
- All Secondary School Level.
Detail Syllabus of Computer Skill Test:
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Windows
- Office Software
- Word Processing(MS Word)
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel)
- Presentation/ Slide ware(MS PowerPoint)
- Database(MS Access)
- Usage of the Internet, Services available on the Internet
- Basic Networking Concepts. Communication Technology
- Processing, data analysis, and presentation. mputer Internet, e-mail.
- Accounting-meaning, nature, functions, and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equation, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts, and conventions.
- Accounting process: journals and ledger leading to the preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Rectification of errors.
- Accounting for depreciation need, significance, and methods of providing depreciation.
Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account and balance sheet.
- Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records
- Fundamental – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets, and treatment of goodwill.
- Reconstitution of the firm Admission, Retirement, and Death of a partner including treatment of life policy.
- Insurance claims.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the OSSC Accountant Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the OSSC Accountant written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of OPSC. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the OSSC Accountant. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the OSSC Accountant exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams. Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams. Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam. Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply. You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination. Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way. Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation. Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.